Is This Thing On?
Whitelisting instructions so you never miss the content you want.
You don't want to ask a question via our contact form, sign up for our mailing list hoping to get high-quality free content delivered to you or, even worse, pay for our online training and then…get nothing at all. Those emails you were waiting on just don't arrive.
No, it's not an evil scheme on our part. It's your spam filters.
And that's a good thing! Spam filters make inboxes bearable, but sometimes they can mistake the senders you want to receive messages from (like us!) for spammers, and automatically filter us out.
You will forever be our hero by reversing that sad situation. Here's your hero origin story:
First, you decide whether you need the instructions to whitelist in Gmail, Outlook, or Yahoo.
How to whitelist an email address with Gmail
Sign into your Gmail Account and follow the directions below:
1) Add email@example.com to your Gmail Contacts.
2) Flag our messages as "Not spam." • Find to the spam folder on the left-hand menu bar • Search for firstname.lastname@example.org • Select all the emails from email@example.com • If Gmail has marked firstname.lastname@example.org as spam, you will need to inform Gmail our emails are not spam. • Select More and then Not spam.
3) Create a filter. • Select the cog/wheel icon in the top-right corner, and then Settings • Select on Filters, then Create a new filter • Choose one of the following: add the domain http://www.broadkillresort.com in the From field or add the email@example.com in the To field • Select Create filter with this search • In the box headed When a message arrives that matches this search select Never send it to spam • Select the Create filter button
See also Google’s help on Legitimate mail is marked as spam or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
How to whitelist an email address with Outlook.com
If you have Outlook.com, Windows Live Mail, Hotmail and MSN Mail, sign in to your account at Outlook.com and follow the directions below:
1) Add email@example.com to your Outlook.com Contacts.
2) Add the address to your safe senders. • Select the cog/wheel icon in the top-right corner and then More mail settings • Select Safe and blocked senders and then Safe senders • Add the domain http://www.broadkillresort.com to the list of Safe senders • Return to Safe and blocked senders and then select Safe mailing lists • Add firstname.lastname@example.org to the list of Safe mailing lists
See also Outlook.com’s help on I didn’t receive an email someone sent me or reach out to email@example.com for support.
How to whitelist an email address with Yahoo! Mail
Sign in to your account at Yahoo! Mail and follow the directions below:
1) Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Yahoo! Mail Contacts. Yahoo!
2) Create a filter • Select Settings • Select Filters and then Add • Add a Filter Name • Choose one of the following: add the domain http://www.broadkillresort.com in the Sender field or add email@example.com in the Recipient field • Select Inbox as the folder to deliver the email to • Select Save and Select Save again
See also Yahoo! Mail’s help on An email was wrongly filtered or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
That's it. You've done it. You've completed your hero origin story.
Now come master your publishing superpowers with us.
No, seriously. If you whitelisted us that contributes to points worth $2,000 or more.
If you purchased one of our online leveling up experiences for your publishing career you've received the email about how your first day's activities are all "pre-actions," and those pre-actions are worth points.
Whitelisting is one of those pre-actions. And the beauty part?
If you whitelisted us before even purchasing with us you still get the points.
Purchased multiple products from us? Cool. You only need to whitelist us the first time in order to rack up points during the pre-actions phase of our training.
Those points contribute to unlocking bonus content. And don't forget: the Alumni Group, valued at $2,000, is available only to those who score in the "completed" range of points, so every point counts!
One easy thing you can do to ensure our emails will always reach is to simply reply to one of our emails.
Or, email us a question, comment, or compliment through…they all work equally well!
Why? Because it helps let your email system understand that you know and trust our address.
And, who knows? Maybe we'll even send you a surprise in our reply to you.
BROADKILL WRITERS RESORT
You want to publish a bestseller, but might not know how to get there. We show you the way to get into stores and get reviews so you can grow an audience of raving fans, and we do it in just 30 days.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy | Disclaimer | Refund Policy
Copyright © 2020 Broadkill Writers Resort 2020